About the Firm
Accomplished Rhode Island Lawyers Represent Personal Injury Victims
Experienced Providence attorneys help win compensation for injured clients
Accidents and negligent behaviors can have devastating, life-changing consequences for victims that affect their health, finances and future opportunities. Since 2000, the knowledgeable attorneys at the Law Office of Thomas E. Badway in Providence have served people throughout Rhode Island who have been injured through car crashes, malpractice, poorly maintained property and various wrongful actions. Our firm focuses on personal injury law and has a long history of winning compensatory damages that allow our clients to move forward with their lives.
Reputable law firm provides high-quality representation and litigation
Selecting a qualified legal team to handle your personal injury claim can help you concentrate on regaining your well-being instead of on the civil litigation process. Rhode Islanders turn to the Law Office of Thomas E. Badway for our:
- Aggressive advocacy — We take pride in determinedly fighting for clients at the bargaining table and in court.
- Informed counsel — Our years of experience enable us to accurately assess the strengths and vulnerabilities of each case and to be strategic in determining a course of action.
- Personal attention — Your attorney will provide you with one-on-one attention as you seek justice together.
Our lawyers are problem-solvers. We strive to find a favorable resolution for each and every client.
Areas of Practice
Dedicated lawyers advocate for individuals harmed by negligence and fault
We handle many kinds of personal injury
actions and draw upon our knowledge of past Rhode Island verdicts and settlements to seek fair compensation. We litigate cases involving:
- Car and truck accidents — The medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering that can follow auto accidents and trucking accidents can be substantial and long-lasting. We represent clients in their quest for damages to remedy these and other costs.
- Biking accidents — If you are harmed in a motorcycle accident or bicycle accident, we will investigate the driver’s actions. Fault may be shown by demonstrating that the driver failed to share the road or to exercise due caution.
- Medical malpractice — Healthcare providers should never get away with causing harm by being negligent. Our lawyers are skilled at arguing medical malpractice and drug liability cases.
- Unsafe property — Slips, trips, falls and other accidents can result when property is not properly maintained. We litigate premises liability cases to hold property owners accountable.
- Defective products — If a product caused you injury because of unsafe manufacturing, design or labeling, we can file a products liability lawsuit.
- Dog bites — Animal owners are liable for the bites of their pets. We argue on behalf of dog bite victims to help them recover damages.
Our lawyers can also file a wrongful death lawsuit if you lost a loved one because of another’s negligent or intentional actions.
Contact our Rhode Island personal injury law firm for a free consultation
The attorneys at the Law Office of Thomas E. Badway in Providence represent personal injury victims throughout the state of Rhode Island. Call us at 401-648-2038 or contact us online
to make an appointment for your free initial consultation.